AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent about eight yours yesterday with Chad Billheimer, half of which was devoted to tuning my Panasonic 65ZT60 and the remainder of the time dedicated to tuning up my audio system. The improvements for both the audio and video were noticed immediately. Chad patiently answered my questions and tweaked both systems. We did lots of listening and watching. After he left, I spent another four hours watching and listening, seeing and hearing details I hadn't noticed before.

Having had numerous TV sets calibrated previously, I was aware of how improved a set can be with a professional calibration. I was not disappointed. What blew my mind was just how improved was the audio.

I won't go through all the details, but I would recommend using Chad. Here is a link to his website: http://hdtvbychadb.com/

·
Registered
4,411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpat  /t/1521544/good-day-with-chad-billheimer#post_24455173

I spent about eight yours yesterday with Chad Billheimer,

You may also want to post your feedback in the VT60 Owner's Thread so other owner's will see....

·
Coyote Waits
27,251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbe  /t/1521544/good-day-with-chad-billheimer/0_50#post_24456052

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpat  /t/1521544/good-day-with-chad-billheimer#post_24455173

I spent about eight yours yesterday with Chad Billheimer,

You may also want to post your feedback in the VT60 Owner's Thread so other owner's will see....
Yes! Then when I add a link to your comments the link will be valid for much longer than it will be in a short individual thread.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits  /t/1521544/good-day-with-chad-billheimer#post_24456335

Yes! Then when I add a link to your comments the link will be valid for much longer than it will be in a short individual thread.

It's in the ZT60 section now also.

I found out over a decade ago how much better a set can be when calibrated properly. It is nice to have met Chad and to know that he is only a couple of hours away.

·
Coyote Waits
27,251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpat  /t/1521544/good-day-with-chad-billheimer/0_50#post_24456597

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits  /t/1521544/good-day-with-chad-billheimer#post_24456335

It's in the ZT60 section now also.

I found out over a decade ago how much better a set can be when calibrated properly. It is nice to have met Chad and to know that he is only a couple of hours away.
Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts