AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for a location in Orlando that i can demo different front projection systems up and running.

Thanx!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks alot guys!

Registered
TAW is located in Orlando so you can see both the HD800 projector and the Rock+ together. You can even meet Phil the owner of TAW. Also Show East will be held in Orlando but I am anot sure of the dates.

Tom

Registered
Show east? What is this? Is there going to be some kind of electronics show in Orlando? Please post as much as you know so I can further research it. Thanks!

Registered
Don't think there's much in Orlando. Absolute sound was working on their room last time I was there. Sound advice in Altamonte across from the Old Peaches has a Yamaha DPX-1 and Sound Advice near Florida Mall has a Sony 10HT set up.

Registered
I agree - I haven't found much all in one place. Your better options are Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, and West Palm Beach

ken

Registered
I checked out the show east web site. It seems to be a show for theater owners and operators. Do you think there is any interest to us? And, can we get in?

Registered
In Orlando, you can go to any Sound Advice (Each store has a different projector). Absolute sound will show you the Runco DLP (I forgot which one). There are a few small stores that specialize in data projection that have projectors that work for the home also. I have a Proxima X350 that I will show you attached to a HTPC and HD SAT receiver. Just email me if you would like to see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.