Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by kippjones:
Other than being a great product, the Mits promise may be a reason why. If their customers are happy down the road with a product that will not become obsolete in the next few years, they know customers will keep coming back.
According to my Good Guy contact, this is exactly why they do it.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I purchased the Mits 46807 about 8 months ago and am very happy with it. Great HD picture and a great user convergence adjustment. I am glad I have it over the Panasonic 47" HDTV unit.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Thanks for the input!

------------------

Peace....

·
Registered
929 Posts
Maybe its the MitsBucks that the salesperson gets for selling Mitsubishi. There program is much better than most of the others.

Todd

[This message has been edited by ToddD (edited 08-17-2001).]

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Ok, so The Good Guys carries Mits, Tosh, RCA, and Sony HDTVs. Every Good Guys I've been to where I talk to a salesman about HDTVs ALWAYS pumps the Mits. Always....

Why is that????

------------------

Peace....

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Other than being a great product, the Mits promise may be a reason why. If their customers are happy down the road with a product that will not become obsolete in the next few years, they know customers will keep coming back.

------------------

Kipp

IS THAT A REMOTE CONTROL IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE HDTV?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Oddly, the Good Guys near my house always has the top-end Mitsubishi in a special room, with surround sound and a comfy couch. It's always showing HD content.

And it never has a remote!

I was there today, and they had just installed the $15k Mitsubishi DLP. It looked pretty nice on the Denon progressive-scan DVD they were playing, but they were playing 4:3 content "stretched", and I couldn't get it to the proper aspect ratio. I asked the salesperson, but he didn't know where to find the remote. All I managed to find out from the front panel controls was that the lamp had 26 hours on it so far. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------

Mike Kobb

(Formerly "ReplayMike", but no longer affiliated with the company; these opinions are mine alone.)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Higher profit margin. The same way they push Monster Cables.

------------------

I Want My Sports In HDTV

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.