AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have grabbed all the HD Demos from wmvhd.com (very impressive) and I couldnt help but wonder if there are other amazing videos such as these? Specifically I am looking for an HD Demo of a hockey game but anything will do ;).

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sigh........

Its probably for the better I suppose..... if I actually saw a hockey game in HD I'm sure I would probably go and spend more money than I can afford to right now. I saw a screenshot of one of the games at the world juniors I think it was..... simply amazing.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats basically the same site as www.wmvhd.com . I also own the T2: Extreme Edition DVD so I have already seen T2 in HD :). I would really like to see a hockey game in HD though and thought maybe someone here knew where to find one. I doubt one even exists but it was worth a shot right?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got lord of the rings and matrix revolutions hdtv clips, but I don't think its legal to share them.

I was told by others here at avsforum that sharing any hdtv content recorded off a network is illegal, though I've seen some allow sharing, and the rules get hazy in this area so its prob just a good idea to forget it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.