AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know, in walls.... Clean room is a must though, so I need some advice. It is a rectangular room about 20'x14' with one short and one long wall entirely of glass. A plasma monitor is hung on the other long wall. I already have 4 Sonance 601s in the ceiling at each corner and one PBH as a center in the wall under the TV. There is also a Sunfire MK II sub in the corner. I am looking for two speakers to place in the wall at eye level on the sides of the monitor to serve as mains and compliment the Sonance in the ceiling and the center PBH (which I do like and am considering as an option). Any suggestions?

Also, where do you get about 400' of reasonably priced cable to use to make component video connections of decent quality? Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also like the quality of the triad in-wall speakers - as to component cables, I have a similar problem and cannot believe the prices for long runs of component cable - one good source is http://www.a2zcables.com/ let me know if you have found better - I need to buy around 50 foot run quite soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.