AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I've figured this beast out with the help of Doug, I'm feeling better about spending the money for the blue and green tubes that it needs. After which, I'd like to get a full ISF calibration by someone who knows his way around an NEC 9PG inside and out. Hi Rez in an authorized Runco service center, I think and is listed as certified by the ISF on their website. I have e-mailed Joel to see if they can do it. I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks,

Chip S.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Stefuel,

Call either Chuck or Kevin Delieu,

They both can change the tubes for you at your home. You can purchase the tubes from VDC. there number is 800 241 - 5005. Both guys are more than qualified. Kevin lives in Providence RI but either guy will travel. It's not as complicated to change a tube as you may think. Plus theses guys will calibrate your NEC correctly.

Good Luck

JohnBoy

·
Registered
602 Posts
While theres a plea going out..... anyone coming on holiday to Australia ? I'm in WA and we have the only ISF in Australia.... but he's decided he doesn't want to do it anymore :(

·
Registered
959 Posts
Chip,

Jim Doolittle in Waltham is top notch when it comes to calibrations.

He Isf'd my sONY rptv and my Electrohome 8501c.

His number is 781-891-7714 .

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a bunch of my toy's for sale which will free up some of my hobby money. After which I'll order a full set of tubes, swapp them out and contact someone for the full setup. I think Kevin is the closest to what I'm looking for and he's only 45 minutes away. I have other things to deal with first before I get someone here though. Swap the tubes, paint the room replace the screen and do this all around the honey-do list. Oh ya, mask the expense so as to not inflate the honey-do list.

Chip S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.