AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Just recently bought a sammy S5053, and now I need a nice stand for this badboy.

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

I'm looking for something nice but don't wanna break the bank.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimat /forum/post/0

Hey all, Just recently bought a sammy S5053, and now I need a nice stand for this badboy.

Can anyone give me some suggestions?

I'm looking for something nice but don't wanna break the bank.

thanks in advance.

Could you be any more vague in your needs for the stand ?

does it need to hold stereo components , a center speaker , how high, glass, wood, doors ?

Actually , there is a thread about stands and so forth.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok Im sorry, I need it to hold a reciever, xbox 360, 360 HD drive, and tuner.

I just have a set of speakers for now but may upgrade to a 5.1 system in the near future.

I don't want it to high maybe just below seating level, and am imparcial to glass or wood...

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
 Here is a stand that I got for my Pioneer 5071HD, and I love it. The gloss black matches the Pioneer nicely, and the neck elevates the display a little bit, (the height is also adjustable). I have it pushed back against the wall, and it has a nice clean look. I found it to be a nice compromise between wall mounting and a stand.

Dustin

·
Registered
7,201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_LAN /forum/post/0

you should check out IKEA. It's probably only worth it if you have one that close since shipping is crazy...but I picked up a really decent cheap bench for my 42" panny for about $80 dollars.

I bought my stand at IKEA as well. That's the MARKOR TV Unit ($99).

I replaced the knob and the feet:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here is mine. Made by Z-line. Very nice piece, but a bit on the pricey side. Available at Circuit City. I paid $499.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruZZi /forum/post/0

I bought my stand at IKEA as well. That's the MARKOR TV Unit ($99).

I replaced the knob and the feet:

[IMG]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3631/mysetup01bh4.jpg

I was looking at this one the other day at Ikea... its nice and cheap, just like the women I date.

I also saw this one on their site but didn't see it in the store.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimat /forum/post/0

I was looking at this one the other day at Ikea... its nice and cheap, just like the women I date.

Quote:
I also saw this one on their site but didn't see it in the store.

I remember seeing that one few months ago. Very Nice.

IFurn carries some nice and cheap TV Stands by RTA:

http://www.ifurn.com/RTA+Home+and+Office.html

I just don't know about their quality.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Here's the one we settled on for a "temporary" stand (at least a few years) for our Pio 6070. I was impressed by it because I thought Bush was pretty cheap and flimsy stuff, but this wasn't. I think it was around 300 dollars. It was one of the few cheap ones we could find wide enough for the 6070. It's over 57" wide.

http://www.bushfurniture.com/bushind...d18=TV&id19=60

·
Registered
803 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky_Mark896 /forum/post/0

Here's the one we settled on for a "temporary" stand (at least a few years) for our Pio 6070. I was impressed by it because I thought Bush was pretty cheap and flimsy stuff, but this wasn't. I think it was around 300 dollars. It was one of the few cheap ones we could find wide enough for the 6070. It's over 57" wide.

I'm planning on getting the same stand. Would you mind posting a pic with the 6070 on it? I wish it was just 2-4 inches taller.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.