AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I searched. Information is all over the place so I thought I'd see what everyone's latest thinking is on this.

I want to put a 50-52" LCD in a playroom for my kids. It will get a lot of gaming use (Wii, XBox, etc). It will also get used to watch TV, but we have higher end options for movies etc in the house so my focus is "very good for gaming" and "pretty good for other stuff".

The room can get pretty bright, so an LCD is the way to go (I also feel like LCD is likely to better survive the random tennis ball or nerf football hitting the screen).

So what do you recommend as a lower-priced (would like to keep it under $1600) option, with gaming as the primary use?

Thanks.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The LG 1080p televisions have a reputation for low input lag and as such great gaming ....not bad either for watching movies/TV etc ...don't get me wrong your not going to get exceptional contrast or the best SD watching in the world but they are highly recomended for gaming & can be got pretty cheep too.

Cheers,

Jiff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.