AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can some one suggest me a good mini itx mobo for athlon II X4 processor?

will GA-H55N-USB3 work for athlon processor? the description says its for intel processors. so would this work with athlon??

TIA.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini0603 /forum/post/19531707

will GA-H55N-USB3 work for athlon processor? the description says its for intel processors. so would this work with athlon??

No, it won't. The Athlon is AMD. Even then, there are various sockets for each. You want something like the ASUS M4A88T-I Deluxe . Are you planning on building this yourself? If so, I suggest getting some help (particularly with parts selection) since it doesn't seem as if you have prior experience building computers.

·
Registered
764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd /forum/post/19531772

No, it won't. The Athlon is AMD. Even then, there are various sockets for each. You want something like the ASUS M4A88T-I Deluxe . Are you planning on building this yourself? If so, I suggest getting some help (particularly with parts selection) since it doesn't seem as if you have prior experience building computers.

This is a good MB as is the J&W Minix , and I STRONGLY agree with jedd about your building without help. If you don't have anyone that can help, you need to spend substantial time in these forums learning about these builds otherwise you will waste countless time and money.

BT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts