AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to go pricing around and maybe buy some new speakers and jusnk (Im officially hooked on Klipsch now) and was wondering if there are any GOOD sites to buy on-line? Possibly ones that carry Klipsch and/or Rotel??? Thanx in advance.....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the link, checking it out now.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have been satisfied with purchases online from Audio Advisor, Sound City, and J&R, and also HCM Audio (though not a big company)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Links?

Quote:
Originally posted by westrock
I have been satisfied with purchases online from Audio Advisor, Sound City, and J&R, and also HCM Audio (though not a big company)

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
You will not be able to buy new Paradigm product online as Paradigm's dealer policy prohibits the online selling of their product. With that said, try finding someone to do you the favor and buy on yur behalf out of Canada and ship said product to you. Otherwise, your local dealers, if any, are your only hope.

I would imagine, but not sure, DefTech is the same way, and M&K is about the most difficult with no dealers even listed for MS.

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
I am sorry...But we do not allow links to sales sites. We would then become a posting board for ads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.