AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After researching things a bit, I've decided that a RadioRA system is what I would like to install in my house.

In searching for a place to buy the parts, I've seen a fairly wide range of prices and I'm not familiar with any of the sellers. So I figured I'd ask here for any suggestions. The absolute lowest prices isn't as important as someone that is a good honest seller of these products (ship stuff on time, deal with defective merchandise appropriately etc.).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mark

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I initially ordered my RadioRA stuff from here: http://www.prolighting.com/lutronradiora.html

Then after I decided to go with Homeworks Wireless, I ordered some of the Maestro Timers for the closets (due to that pesky 64 device limit). They did not list the Maestro Accessory Switch as being available, so I sent them an email asking about it. Within a couple of hours I got an email back saying it had been added to the store. I thought that was good service. Have not had any Lutron switches fail, so I don't know how they would handle it.

Most of the online sellers drop ship the stuff directly from Lutron, so if Lutron has it in stock, shipping should be pretty quick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts