Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My local dealer has the new Elite 530 and 630 in stock, and I'm considering (also thinking about the Mits Diamond, but...). They have the units on sale at the moment for $4100 and $5100 respectively.

My question is whether those prices are good compared to what others are seeing? From what little I've seen, those would appear to be pretty good prices on the units. However, I am willing to go 'push' a little harder if others are seeing better pricing... ;-)

Thanx for any thoughts or suggestions! :)

Bryan

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is the best online price I've found--I don't know anything about these guys but you can use it to haggle: http://store.yahoo.com/crazyeddieonline/pioneer.html

I think the prices you are quoting are typical for local dealers (I just received my 730 about an hour ago- WOOHOO!!!). These were the two models I was choosing between, I never got to see a Mits. Diamond in person, but the few comparisons posted on this site were all in favor of the Elite. My dealer seems to be very honest and said the PQ difference was probably minimal, but being openly biased, favored the Elite also. The main difference is that the Elite is "furniture" - I can't remember the exact type of wood, but it is hand polished and lacquered. It is the same thing used on Steinway pianos. The Mits. uses black plastic. I don't think you'll be unhappy with either, but I can definitely say, you won't regret buying the Elite.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got my 530 for $3788.75 delivered to my house from a local Los Angeles vendor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.