AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for fairly high mid range speakers ($1000~1500) and was wondering if anyone knows a good audio/video shop in the NOVA area that carries more then what your BestBuys / Tweeters have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Myer-Emco was a good shop when I lived in that area. They have several stores, and used to carry Boston Acoustics, Def Tech, and B&W among others.

There was also a nice shop in Manassas that carried Paradigm, Energy, Canton, Mirage, and a few others but I can't remember their name. I think I found them on the Paradigm site though if you are interested.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I went to myer-emco and wasn't too impressed. Nice stuff but the guy justed wanted to push Klipsch on me and didn't want to go into detail about other brands other then to look at them on the internet.

Maybe I'll try a different store .... I was looking for more of a mom and pop operation though. I don't mind paying a extra $100 or so for better service and knowledge.

Edit Audio Buys , Inc seems to be something I might like(The one in Manassas). Thanks for the lead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.