Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I' french and sorry for my poor english

I'm looking for a good winamp playlist editor.

I want to easily select, song, playlist, create playlist whith a remote.

I've you any idea :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Will you be looking at the playlist editor on a hi resolution screen (i.e.1024x768)? Or just a reular TV (i.e. svideo). Will you be using a remote control such as the pronto? Or a more conventional remote?

BTW, here is a list of just about every playlist viewer and some reviews

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think moodlogic is pretty good. It's not the best for manually creating playlists but it works good enough. But it's real key is that it allows you to select by tempo, mood (aggressive, upbeat, mellow etc.) year released, artist and genre. It does this by automatically figuring out what song an mp3 file is and then looking it up in a database of profiled songs.

http://www.moodlogic.net

You can profile 100 songs for free, $29.95 for 10000. you can earn 5 automatic profiles by manually profiling 5 songs.

The only drawback to it, is that I'm worried that once I pay that they will have a list of my mp3 songs associated with my name, and then if they get sued by the RIAA and forced to divulge their info (wasn't too worried about this until ReplayTV almost got forced to write software to spy on their users) I could get in trouble for any MP3s for which I haven't purchased the CD yet (I will!) or for CDs I have lost. But I'm probably overly paranoid so you can probably ignore that drawback.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think apejukebox or something like that, that has been posted in this forum will track your favorite songs and be more likely to play them, I thought that was an interesting feature. Apparently media jukebox has pretty good file/playlist management as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.