AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was a frequent poster back when I was building my theater - what a great resource! That was several years ago, maybe 4-5? Anyhow I'm cleaning out my workroom and I have a few leftover items that I'll never use. I'm giving them away for free if you pick them up. Be happy to ship them for cost. Here's want I have:

5 RC Clips (at least that's what I recall them being called). 4 of them have attached clips for furring channel (got some of that - see below) and have extensions for hanging from floor joists. One of them doesn't. Here is a picture:

1 4 Gang metal box. Don't know why I got this, I only needed a 3 gang:

1 Norton 8000 Series Door Closer. I think it might be an 8301 or 8501, I think I paid over $100 for it. I used this (slight wear) and it worked/works well, but I recently reconfigured my room and no longer need it:

3 pieces of 12' aluminum hat channel. Too cold outside to take a picture!

As I said, all are available for free pick up or for shipping cost. I live in the Washington DC area (Silver Spring, MD) - spring cleaning time!

Bob

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Very cool idea. I don't have a need for any of these items, but I really like the idea.

I finished my riser today and took some stuff back to Lowe's...over $180 worth of stuff that has been sitting around.

CJ

·
Registered
999 Posts
This would actually be a great idea for a sticky thread.

"Free To Good Home"

I'm sure there are tons of people out there with a few leftover tubes of Green Glue or stuff like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts