AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten a FusionHDTV II card yet, or wher to get one other than from Korea? I know DC has it listed as preorder, shipment expected 4/10, but it's alreay 4/17 and nothing, or do they just not update their website??

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
SportTrac...

Good Luck in getting a response from anyone...

I've asked this question several times in the last 2 weeks (its also been asked by someone else as well)... all inquiries have received no response from Digital Connection, Cinefx, or Dvico. Either they've not seen the posts or don't know the answers or just don't feel like responding.

I learned a long time ago that sometimes it's not a smart idea to 'pre-order', so I just patiently continue to wait for its release. If you really want an answer, I suggest you just call either DC or Cinefx. The phone numbers are on their websites.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Thinker
Is the II better than the I, other than the Phillips tuner and the addintional inputs?
...you know, I don't think anyone would know (other than the beta testers, who aren't 'talking'). Since they've not been released yet in the U.S. I'm thinking at this point only a Korean could give an informed opinion. Of course once the Fusion II is released in the U.S. I'm sure you'll get lotsa answers (opinions) to your question.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I just checked the Cinefx website... it has the ETA as 4/23/03

(less than a week away... ooooo)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Kindly add a Question Mark to titles of threads like this... Your title line insincerely suggests that you actually received the card already. If you are posing a question - kindly pose a question in the title...

·
Central Scrutinizer
8,301 Posts
Quote:
Kindly add a Question Mark to titles of threads like this... Your title line insincerely suggests that you actually received the card already. If you are posing a question - kindly pose a question in the title...
Moderator's note: I agree. I have added a question mark to the title to properly reflect the intention of the thread.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Wasn't this card supposed to be able to handle HD cable signals?

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Nope, that is the future Fusion III.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Dear all,

It is real.

I have this HDfusion II card from Korea already. While we don't have any HD broadcast yet, I use it to watch recorded .tp files.

CH Yeow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.