AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your gamertag here. i want to get some AVS'ers in a room. this is a great FPS. I was in the Beta and got the demo early and i really liked it. Lets get a room up and battle it out.

Wing it

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
BLADE OF BARAKA is my name. I'm on anywhere from 4-10 depending on the day. Let me know you are AVS because I won't accept otherwise. Love the game and I agree we need to get our own rooms going

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm enjoying this game as well.. see my sig..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sent you both invites! Wingless1992 is the name. sorry i did it from xbox.com so i can't send a message along with it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
sounds good.. I'm should be on around 5pm Pacific..

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
alright, wingless your accepted, I'll get the other guys when I log on later. I got some beers too
this should be fun. But I warn you, I suck. I'm gonna be running around throwing anti tank mines and health packs around.

·
Registered
589 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work /forum/post/14167682

alright, wingless your accepted, I'll get the other guys when I log on later. I got some beers too
this should be fun. But I warn you, I suck. I'm gonna be running around throwing anti tank mines and health packs around.

I am not that good either....wouldn't have it any other way!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Wingless,, sorry I didn't jump into your game.. I was with a couple of other friends and in the middle of a game. I put in quite a bit of time yesterday and the game just gets better and better. We'll try again though.

·
Banned
184 Posts
Feel free to add me as well... I am work nights so when I am on its usually late most often on at....10pm to 2am central time. The gamertag is NebraskaRRT.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Bought the game last night. Looking to play with AVSers.

Swift Mojo Hand

·
Registered
330 Posts
See Signature, looking to play so add me to your buddy list...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts