AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a denon 2200 today which i'll be installing tonite after work.I would like to see if anyone could give me some pointers in proper setup and use.It will be connected to a rotel rsx1056.I also had read some where that the digital output should be turned off for dvda/sacd am i mistaken?Any how i would realy appreciate the help.thanks

·
Registered
15,876 Posts
For high res audio (SACD/DVD-A), you need to connect w/ 6 analog cables (digital output will give you audio, but not high res).

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input.I'm aware of the connections 6 analog,i was more interested in the proper settings within the player ie bass mgt.I'm a little confused after reading the manual somewhat.Should the speakers be set to small or large sub yes or no and filter on or off.This is what i'm seeking help at.What is the best or proper configuration?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
You need to list all your speakers if anyone is going to be able to help you. Do you have a sub? Then set it to on, or yes...Just for starters set all your speakers to small and see how you like it. Then listen to the same titles with the speakers set to large. WHich did you like better?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.