AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , the situation is I just wanted to look for my HDTV Samsung 37b530 overscan option in service menu but somehow putted My PC Calibration to FAILURE and tried factory reset after that but its no use ,I dont know why i did it though .

But it's finally fixed by a checkerboard pattern
.Now somehow video image quality is little brighter and unsharp than b4 ( not sure ,maybe spent hours tried to fix calibration strain my eyes
). Does the factory reset effect original setting that cause the problem ? I'm pretty sure I didnt touch other options

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallengt /forum/post/16919834

Well , the situation is I just wanted to look for my HDTV Samsung 37b530 overscan option in service menu but somehow putted My PC Calibration to FAILURE and tried factory reset after that but its no use ,I dont know why i did it though .

But it's finally fixed by a checkerboard pattern
.Now somehow video image quality is little brighter and unsharp than b4 ( not sure ,maybe spent hours tried to fix calibration strain my eyes
). Does the factory reset effect original setting that cause the problem ? I'm pretty sure I didnt touch other options

reset won't reset sm... thats y its rec;d to write down all settings b4 messing in sm, if at all.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

It may take you to base factory settings ... coming off the assembly line ... but no TV leaves a factory with those settings. Everyone is fine tuned to account for production variability ...

regards

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.It seem to be the video card driver cause problem . I changed gamma to 1 node (1.01) and every back to normal . Dunno why it happened though ..

Reset factory seem does change brightness a little but its fine to me .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.