AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of all the pjs I tried I finally found one that has all the things I want. This pj has the best picture of all the ones I have demoed. The colors are fantastic and man is it quiet. There have been some complaints about these but if you look most have been japanese models. Man did I get a good price, no not good I mean great. If you want to know what kind of price I got pm me and I'll tell you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad you got a quiet one. Mine was not quiet starting at about 20 hours, and then after 100 hours or so it was quiet again. It is somewhat random, so it may come back. It appears to be dependent on the ambient room temperature. I have a US model.

I agree though the picture is great and the feature set is very good too. My only two other small gripes are the lens shift should have been implemented differently to allow more flexibility for mounting outside the screen area, and the DVI input is kind of a pain when using a HTPC if you want to use both 1280x720 and 1024x768 resolutions. To switch between these modes you have to change the input type setting from video to pc on the projector and then reboot the computer. The projector only presents the DVI video card with certain resolutions is can use depending on the input setting, and this is not defeatable (at least on my video card) even using powerstrip.

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.