AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess my Polk speakers rock and offer great price quality and value. POLK: Apartment Tested - Eviction Approved.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
:D :eek: :mad: ... gone...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lawyer?

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
When my neighbor's kids get on my nerves jumping up and down I crank up my polk audio 7.2 system and they suddenly stop, I guess it may be the bass my velodyne and klipsch are kicking. Lou

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpie
Were you even given a warning?

And would you say you had them pretty loud or is someone below being unreasonable?
It varies from state to state, but typically the eviction notice is the warning. He probably has 3 or 10 days or something to stop his behavior, or they will start eviction procedures. In Washington if they send three in one year they can proceed even if he stops.

On the second point, I used to live in a high rise condo. I was in my 20s, worked at night, and would have friends over regularly at 3:00 a.m. Sometimes we'd watch Talking Heads: Stop Making Sense, but always we were rather noisy.

Despite this I only had one noise complaint when I lived there. It was during a Super Bowl! :D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpie
Were you even given a warning?

And would you say you had them pretty loud or is someone below being unreasonable?

Cops came a few times but stereo was always off when they came. SPL read around 80dB

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by apodaca
Cops came a few times but stereo was always off when they came. SPL read around 80dB
80? That's it?!

Man, when I lived in an apt. the neighbors having sex the floor below were pushing way more than 80.

Sounds like someone else needs to lighten up a little... It sucks though as the apt. complex will always side in their favor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.