AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my pops and I stopped up at AXPONA as we live in the chicagoland area. I was mainly going there to compare different subwoofer options. I really wanted to hear what HSU and Rythmik had to offer. Only to realize later that Rythmik was not attending. :( . Currently I have 100 +lb paper weight otherwise known as a dead Epik Empire. Dr. Hsu demoed his speaker line with the mk2 with a variety of music and to my treat the blackhole scene from interstellar. Granted it was a very small room, but I was absolutely blown away. I really would like a pair of Rythmik FV15hp's in gloss black ( my HT setup is CM series in gloss black), but at that cost I can almost buy 4 HSU research subs. Either way it seems that the HSU will blow away what my empire once was. Looks like I need to put some money away for 2 VTF-15h mk2's. I think what impressed me the most is he was one of the very few manufacturers there that were using everyday components to power his speaker line. His speaker line is an unbelievable value for it's price point imho.

By chance is there anyone in the chicagoland area with Twin Rythmik FV15hp's i could possibly demo????

Have a great day guys / gals!

·
Registered
75" Samsung Q80R QLED, Denon AVR3300, Revel F36, C25, W263, FV15HP x 2, ATV4K, Sony Blu Ray, Harmony
8,851 Posts
The Hsu speakers offer a nice bang for the buck. I have yet to feel any itch to upgrade...even with my cheap AVR they go louder than I ever listen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.