AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of my theater and game room.7 month project.1400 sq feet. Theater room is 18x14. Game room is 34x19. Work out room is 14x13. There is a bathroom that is 10x6. The game room has 16x16 slate tiles. Games I have include GoldenTee Unplugged 2008 with Silver Strike Bowling, Crusin' Exotica, Buck Hunter 2006 Call of the Wild, Blitz Showtime NBA gold -4 player. The

theater has a Sony VW60 projector, Blu-ray Pioneer elite 95, PS3, Xbox 360 elite, Pioneer 94 reciever, Toshiba a35 , Comcast hd box, and a 100 inch screen. The theater has 6 coaster theater chairs, 3 on a 12 inch riser.

There is a sitting area in the game room with a 50 inch plasma. Next to that, is a bar.

I will take and post more pics.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some more pics

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
rgould1669,

Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like a terrific space for everyone I really like the stand up cabinet games very cool (I used to play golden Tee a ton in the bars when I was younger).

My only concern if I was you would be how the heck am I going to ever get my boys to move out? If I was your kid I'd stay living in your basement till I inherited the house

Nice work

Cheers

Calvin

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know how to get the pictures to show up without having to click on them? I had the pictures set an 3.1mp and the picture does not look clear. When I set the camera to 6.1mp, it says file to big!? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
rgould1669,

Best to link from a site like photobucket or picasa for photos on forums rather then import them directly; at least it has been in my experience.

Cheers

Calvin

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do i get the pictures from photo bucket to thread ?

·
Registered
398 Posts
That my friend is a MAN'S ROOM!

awwww****ingsome!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to post pictures that i have on photo bucket onto this forum.I want the pichure to come up with out having to click on it.It will not work what do i need to do?Thanks. I read I put /img then the picture link so i have to type all that to get each picture on here?

·
Registered
280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgould1669 /forum/post/12882333

I want to post pictures that i have on photo bucket onto this forum.I want the pichure to come up with out having to click on it.It will not work what do i need to do?Thanks. I read I put /img then the picture link so i have to type all that to get each picture on here?

On photobucket, there should be 3 or 4 lines below each pictures thumbnail... one of the lines will have a

·
Registered
10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgould1669 /forum/post/12882333

actually, I just realized photobucket already gives you the link exactly how you need it. Just go into your picture index and copy the "IMG code" link and paste into your message on here. Check this link:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1...ucket01so4.jpg

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you .Im trying it now I have alot of pictures to post.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How could you ever leave that room! Nice work!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im in there alot.My kids love it and so do there friends.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Now THAT is what you call a basement! That's exactly what I want my basement to look like someday. I'm on year 3 of my basement remodel but I'm getting close to finishing it this year. Anyway, nice place.

Just noticed you're a fellow Plainfielder too. I'm on the North side, over by the future hospital.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats where I live 248 and 127th .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts