AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available right now! So much for them being exclusive when buying the game.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'd advise EVERYONE to avoid purchasing ANY content for GoW2 until they fix their game. Wishful thinking says maybe that would get them to realize most people are fed up with half-ass, massively bugged releases. On top of that, those maps MAYBE come up once every ten games...in my experience at least (elimination, player's choice).

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mw182006 /forum/post/15508506

I'd advise EVERYONE to avoid purchasing ANY content for GoW2 until they fix their game. Wishful thinking says maybe that would get them to realize most people are fed up with half-ass, massively bugged releases. On top of that, those maps MAYBE come up once every ten games...in my experience at least (elimination, player's choice).

I agree and I even quit playing multiplayer matches. I bought maps for the first game but I will not buy them for part 2 until the game becomes playable on my end.

·
Registered
859 Posts
There's a patch coming along shortly that's been promised to fix the games numerous bugs. If they deliver I may actually pick the game up, hope the maps still come free with the game now that Epic's charging for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts