AVS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal? i finally got to 100 frag kills and it didn't register as an achievement. I'm to about 110 and i've yet to get the frag achievement. Anyone know whats going on? Do you need them all for a specific type (i.e. warzone, execution, assasination). I have 85 fragtags on execution and 25 fragtags on warzone. This wouldve been my first online achievement (outside of the 2 easy ones for playing maps) so i was pretty disappointed....

please shed some light on this.

·
Registered
861 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice1874193 /forum/post/0

What is the deal? i finally got to 100 frag kills and it didn't register as an achievement. I'm to about 110 and i've yet to get the frag achievement. Anyone know whats going on? Do you need them all for a specific type (i.e. warzone, execution, assasination). I have 85 fragtags on execution and 25 fragtags on warzone. This wouldve been my first online achievement (outside of the 2 easy ones for playing maps) so i was pretty disappointed....

please shed some light on this.

Just to confirm, you are playing ranked matches right?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they show up on my all time rankings as having 85 on execution and 25 on warzone

·
Registered
861 Posts

Quote:

Yes, they show up on my all time rankings as having 85 on execution and 25 on warzone

Hmmm, you may have to complete 100 in a single type. Try getting 100 in execution.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just got the chainsaw achievement... tonight

16 in warzone

81 in exection

3 in assasination

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
This is taken from someones post on the xbox.com forums:

"OK here is the deal with points and quiting. Has been tested and deemed correct.....If YOU quit YOU get minus 50 pts. If anyone other than you quits, you get your points for the leaderboard, and you get the kills for whatever weapon(s) you used;however, the kills you get when someone quits do not show up on your stat sheet, but you still get them. For example I only have 8500 kills, but I have seriously. I got my chainsaw and curbstomp before my stat sheet said I had 100 of each. And it doesnot matter if one person quits or if 6 people quit."

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So what is the deal w/ my situation? I'm over 100 and have no achievement. Should I post this question with pics to confirm over on epic website? I got a few more tags last nite and still nothing. I rarely ever quit (unless its 4 to 1, or guys just keeping downing you and refuse to kill you or something comes up - maybe 4 times total) so I don't think that is a factor.

I don't know why I even care but that damn achievement systems sucks you in...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

Quote:

So what is the deal w/ my situation? I'm over 100 and have no achievement. Should I post this question with pics to confirm over on epic website? I got a few more tags last nite and still nothing. I rarely ever quit (unless its 4 to 1, or guys just keeping downing you and refuse to kill you or something comes up - maybe 4 times total) so I don't think that is a factor.

I don't know why I even care but that damn achievement systems sucks you in...

I guess my question is, why are you tagging so much?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My tag to kill ratio is pretty low...i usually roam around with the shotgun. its pretty fun to run up behind people and tag them. it's probably the best kill to tick people off. i'm not one of those fools who go running directly at you for the tag though...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastahkaz /forum/post/0

He's trying to get the achievement for it.

ice1874193 - If your all time tags add up to more than 100, yes I would take a screen cap and post on the Epic forums.

Yes, I know. I was just joking around with him since everyone complains about tagging. I do the same thing. I try to tag people from behind, or if its 1 (me) vs. 2 or above, I have no problem tagging from any location.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
151 Posts
Same thing happened to me now... Which is really annoying me becuase i can't stand tagging and i was hoping i could get this achievement and never do it again. So last night i noticed that I was like 25 away and just did nothing but tag to get to 100. I hated it everyone was yelling at me and i wans't having any fun anyway. Anyway i have 27 in warzone and 73 in execution. Last i counted that makes 100 and no achievement what gives? Do they all have to be clean... because i know there was more than a few where i tagged someone just to turn around and get sawed and they blew up after i died.?

·
Registered
151 Posts
i posted the same question in the Xbox Forums and got a bunch of replies... the leaderboards are not accurate keep tagging and you'll get it. I did that and finally got it.. Total tag count was 102. when i got it

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally got it! Tag total was 117. Over at epic I was told that if you quit your stats are counted but they are not applied to your achievement total.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.