AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a mint condition Gram amp 2. I purchased it new about 2 years ago, and only put about 2 hours on it. I had rearranged my living room, and my TT setup ended up in the closet where it has stayed until now. I would call it brand new except for the fact that is was hooked for a few hours. This phono amp is for MM only. I do not have the power supply, but it was just a standard wall wart type, that can be purchased from just about anywhere. The original box and packing are included. if you purchase it I will throw in a 1 meter pair of tributaries silver cables. These cables are extremely good quality! I am selling because my system has gone more towards home theater set up instead of a music set up, and I will use the cash from this to purchase a projector.

The amp new was $410, and the cables were $200.......but the price here is $325 firm and I will cover the shipping. I am throwing in the cables as a bonus, so if you do not want the cables, it doesn't change the price. I was really impressed with sound from this phono amp, and it has great reviews.

Please let me know if you are interested.....Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.