AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
$25? That's a lot more reasonable than $40. Although I might just stick with GRID...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Another misleading thread title. Say what you want, but you are buying GT5P for $40 and are given a $15 gift card which you won't be able to use on the purchase of a game.

40 - 0 = 40. Bonus: $15 GC to be used on something else later.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damonb10 /forum/post/14165746

Another misleading thread title. Say what you want, but you are buying GT5P for $40 and are given a $15 gift card which you won't be able to use on the purchase of a game.

40 - 0 = 40. Bonus: $15 GC to be used on something else later.

It's not much different than a mail in rebate. I'm sure there are more than a few people who may find this compelling so if it offends you so much, just leave.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcorona76 /forum/post/14166433

It's not much different than a mail in rebate. I'm sure there are more than a few people who may find this compelling so if it offends you so much, just leave.

No, you're missing the point. A mail-in rebate pays you cash. A gift card rebate forces you to buy something else, so it didn't save you on the actual inital product purchase.

Lastly, I'm not offended, I just think the thread title is misleading. If the game were on sale or featured a cash mail-in rebate, then the title would be correct.

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
Buy GT5P for $40 and then get THIS for $.50 later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts