1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
That's a big slice of awesome

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
Nowhere has it been said that this is for 360. It can of course be assumed, but in no way is it "official".

NorthJersey is right in asking what Pirate's source is, because he sure as hell didn't link to anything substantiating his claims.

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
"powerful and popular system aka the xbox 360"

Wow. Neither of those things are true. But hey, as long as we're making up facts:

GTA V, "comming" to Nintendo DS and iPad! It's confirmed and official!

How do I know? Pff, they'll release it on the the most popular systems, of course. Daye just taught us all that, duh.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daye /forum/post/21127410

they will naturaly release this game on the most powerful and popular system aka the xbox 360 of course

Fine with me if its PC exclusive.

·
Banned
346 Posts
i found some news

GTA V to be set in Los Angeles

Written by David Stellmack

rockstar

First trailer to arrive on November 2nd

With the news that Rockstar will finally start cranking up the hype machine for the release of Grand Theft Auto V, now a number of rumors from a variety of sources are starting to head our direction and talk about what to expect from the new title.

According to a number of sources, the new game will be based in what is being called a “Rockstarified” version of Los Angeles. We are hearing that for the first time you will be able to play more than one character during the campaign, which does seem to be the direction the franchise has been heading. There will be multiple storylines within the campaign.

The first trailer for the game and additional details will finally become known when Rockstar takes the wraps off GTA V with the first trailer, which will be released November 2nd. There is not much longer to wait till we should have a good idea what is really going on.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Yea, so what? IV was not the first time we had a "New York" location either, nothing wrong with revisiting a location with a larger and greater detailed world as technology advances.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Interesting. Curious to know what period they are looking at - 70's, 80's, 90's, current day, etc. I loved GTA IV and would like to see similar work done on the West Coast...

·
Banned
346 Posts
in the trailer when the guys goin by in the car theres a homeless guy in the street with a sign is that nico belic it looks kinda like him only older n more messed up did any 1 see him ?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Nice trailer. Animations look impressive, though Rockstar seems to have a knack for making impressive trailers. Probably the PC version on display (couldn't tell watching on my iPad).

Here's hoping there's no 'friends' to keep up with in GTA 5.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm totally in for this, especially considering that I used to live in L.A. - I like seeing the virtual version of my old city

1 - 20 of 269 Posts