AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd turn here for some help. I'm seeking to purchase the said LCD rear projectors. Futureshop in Canada has both models (the Wega is 2005 model, all silver) going, with stands included, for $3999.00. The salesmen are telling me to go with the Hitachi (it's a 2004) because it's a better all-around machine by the inventors of the LCD HDTV technology (Hitachi). What do you guys think? For me, it's an aesthetic issue, too; I love the way the Sony looks (no black border too around the screen like on the Hitachi)!

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
You might want to try the Rear Projection forum...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the KDF 42" Sony LCD and I think it's great. It's loaded with features, inputs etc, it should keep me satisifed for quite a few years.

You may also want to check out the rear projection forum as well, there is always a lot of talk about LCD's

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by vanelin
I have the KDF 42" Sony LCD and I think it's great. It's loaded with features, inputs etc, it should keep me satisifed for quite a few years.

You may also want to check out the rear projection forum as well, there is always a lot of talk about LCD's
Right, I figured that out after I posted. Sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.