AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first projector and I am trying to decide the best screen for my Samsung lsp7t ultra short throw projector. I’m looking for 120” under $3000. These two screens seem to fit the bill. does anyone have any opinions on these or is there a screen I’m overlooking?

I hear good things about the dark star, but elite screens’ multiple websites makes it hard to know which model everyone is referring to.

Also looking for advice on where to buy the screens. All of my local AV companies mainly use SI and dragonfly screens so I’d more than likely need to purchase online.

·
Registered
498 Posts
This is my first projector and I am trying to decide the best screen for my Samsung lsp7t ultra short throw projector. I’m looking for 120” under $3000. These two screens seem to fit the bill. does anyone have any opinions on these or is there a screen I’m overlooking?

I hear good things about the dark star, but elite screens’ multiple websites makes it hard to know which model everyone is referring to.

Also looking for advice on where to buy the screens. All of my local AV companies mainly use SI and dragonfly screens so I’d more than likely need to purchase online.

Grandview all the way

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
NX7 + ST130, Firehawk & Black Diamond + Marantz 8012 + Def Tech 9080s +more.
587 Posts

Both surfaces are pretty equitable. The Elite will be easier to install but costs several hundreds dollars more. Side by side you would be very hard pressed to tell the difference from a sharpness, resolution, black level and ALR perspective.

Why not buy from the website you are linking to in your post? :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts