AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have to get some before and after pics up, but... let me start with a list.

The awesome deal on berklines, so I have 3 of those for my front row. Black leather. My 2.53:1 cinewide screen by delite, Runco 1080p with cinewide lens. Integra 7.9 reciever, sony blue ray player, ps-3, i know redundant, old X-Box, control 4 for the lighting and automation, and 7.1 speakers (Canton)

The equipment has not arrived just yet, but should be here and installed by end of jan, beginning of feb at the latest. Will put up some pics when finished.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidgrant /forum/post/15465660

so I have to get some before and after pics up, but... let me start with a list.

The awesome deal on berklines, so I have 3 of those for my front row. Black leather. My 2.53:1 cinewide screen by delite, Runco 1080p with cinewide lens. Integra 7.9 reciever, sony blue ray player, ps-3, i know redundant, old X-Box, control 4 for the lighting and automation, and 7.1 speakers (Canton)

The equipment has not arrived just yet, but should be here and installed by end of jan, beginning of feb at the latest. Will put up some pics when finished.

Runco 1080P projector w/cinewide lens, Integra 7.9 AVR, Canton speakers and a 2.35:1 cinewide screen..... not bad avidgrant, not bad at all. Very upscale indeed. When you finished, please do post the photos. I'm sure it will be very impressive. The list of equipment alone, ensures that.

Regards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I hope so... I also did the whole black walls, with a thick red wine colored stripe, wall sconces, black drop ceiling, with recessed can lighting , and a thick black (shag) frieze carpet with a riser for 2nd row of seats and all. This room was also connected to a bathroom that looked like it was from 1973, so I demoed that and totally redid the bathroom. It now looks like a crazy sci fi theater bathroom, i have this glass vessle sink on a stainless steel base that is shaped like a triangle with holes in it... black toilet, stainless mirror, black walls, and a stainless steel back to the door... I think it needs a little more stainless steel... no lie, so I am trying to find some cool accent peices for it as well in stainless. The ceiling is this crazy stainless mesh... I will need to get some pics for that also.

·
Registered
820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidgrant /forum/post/15466741

Yeah I hope so... I also did the whole black walls, with a thick red wine colored stripe, wall sconces, black drop ceiling, with recessed can lighting , and a thick black (shag) frieze carpet with a riser for 2nd row of seats and all. This room was also connected to a bathroom that looked like it was from 1973, so I demoed that and totally redid the bathroom. It now looks like a crazy sci fi theater bathroom, i have this glass vessle sink on a stainless steel base that is shaped like a triangle with holes in it... black toilet, stainless mirror, black walls, and a stainless steel back to the door... I think it needs a little more stainless steel... no lie, so I am trying to find some cool accent peices for it as well in stainless. The ceiling is this crazy stainless mesh... I will need to get some pics for that also.

Wow, that all soudns awesome! I'm with ldgibson and definitely looking forward to the pictures! Although, it sounds like you have enough black that I'm not sure we'll be able to see anything.
Just get some really bright lights for the photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts