AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very lightly used 80"x45" (92" diag.) 16:9 GrayWolf screen. Have original box as well.

Just bought it to try out.

$100 local pickup (or delivery) only

Actually located in Sugar Land

Ken

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
is this a pull down screen?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Why are you selling it. What type of projector do you use?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My original post said that I purchased it just to try it out.

I tried it out and now I want to sell it. (Rather my wife wants me to sell it. I'd just as soon collect AV things until the house is full :) )

Ken

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Ken - What's the drop on the screen and the distance between the mounting points?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can everybody else feel the love around here?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love? Hey, I'm offering the latest Flavor Of The Month screen for $100 and even offering a try-before-you-buy! (at least to Ursa - I know where he lives :) )

Actually, I didn't expect Ursa to buy even if he liked it.

Ken

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLand
Love? Hey, I'm offering the latest Flavor Of The Month screen for $100 and even offering a try-before-you-buy! (at least to Ursa - I know where he lives :) )

Actually, I didn't expect Ursa to buy even if he liked it.

Ken
One never knows. ;) I've been thinking of getting a new 16:9 HP to replace my current 4:3 HP. And if someone buys my Tivo or copy of CFacts, then I'll have some more toy budget to play with... ;) (Sort of like a Houston HT garage sale - buying each other's stuff to please the wives, but with no real exit of gear from the local economy...).

Later,

Bill

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a graywolf screen (screen must be in perfect condition & no waves). Used or new doesn't matter. Willing to pay $100 shipped to massachusetts, 92 or 106". If you're looking to sell your pull down screen pm me thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Would you take offers I live in SW Houston about five minutes away from Sugarland. Call me at 713-723-1768 any time. Thanks Rafael.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.