AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this small 10" KLH sub on the side of the road.The plate amp is shot but the driver tests fine and the cabinet is in about a 7 out of 10 shape.I emailed KLH and they quoted me 57.00 for a new plate amp.If you are looking for a small sub and want this one PM me and we'll work out a deal and I'll ship it to you.Ball park you are looking at 57.00 plus about 40.00 FedEx.

KG

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Good luck! :D But I think you'll have a better chance on e-bay. ;)

Ian

·
Registered
30,709 Posts
Hardly worth it. J&R sells an Advent powered 12", new and with a warrantee for $79.95.

Kal

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgveteran
Boy, ya try and do something nice and what do you get....nutz to all of you!

What do you expect? After all it is a KLH! IF you find a Velo, SVS or HSU in the road give me a call! ;)

Ian :D

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgveteran
One more sound out of any of you and it's to bed with no dinner. Do you hear me! :D

Sorry pop. :eek:

·
Registered
433 Posts
That KLH is really functional! Have you thought about cutting the top off, and using it as a Port-O-Potty?

Come to think of it, maybe that's why it was on the side of the road. How did it smell when you picked it up?

;)

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Are you sure this isn't comedy central? Ops, we must have made a wrong turn somewhere. :D

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats it, to your room, all of you.Little ingreats. Portapotty.You have no respect for roadside treasures.I'm going to use that hunk of crap for my computer.

Now I don't want to hear a word...NOT a word. Subwoofer snobs.Poor little KLH sub.......minding its own business.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.