AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post my experiences with 4seating.com. I've been building my home theater ever since I bought my new house, and the seats were the last thing on the list.

I searched for a good price on seats I liked, and settled on the Berkline 12003's. 4seating.com had a great price, a very nice website, so I went ahead and ordered... and that was when I decided to do more research. I know, I know, I did it backwards.

Well, after reading some very bad reviews in the past on this company, I was leery, but some recent ones were very positive. I am happy to report that I had a great experience with them. I ordered a row of three 12003's that were delivered yesterday, no damage, no drama, just extremely fast processing and shipping.

Apparently they are under new ownership now. I just wanted to post this in case anyone was on the fence about ordering from them, I have no complaints whatsoever, and got a great deal on my seats!

Todd

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Wow, your the first person who has had a good experience with them that I know of.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am confused, why would you pay more for your seats, when there are power sales going on for less money and quality vendors with proven support here on this forum?

Thats like saying I got a great deal on speakers from a white van

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I just had some items shipped also from them. What I didn't lime is I ordered on a Monday, and they didn't ship them until Thursday...that made me pretty upset, and, im not even sure when they would have shipped unless I called. But, when I called, the guy made sure it was out the door the same day, and it was. So, not a great experience, but not the worst either...anything is better then th experience I just had with mounts direct.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed a order on line with 4seating.com the week before thanksgiving. I ordered a 3 piece theater seat that said it was new with plenty in stock. I figure it was more than enough time to receive it before Christmas. I waited 3-4 days for 4seating.com to confirm my order and I was never contacted so I called them. The 1st issue is that there on line ordering system is a joke. No one ever checks it. I called and they placed me on hold for 8 min to try and locate the order. Finally after waiting 15 min some woman came on the phone and told me that it is processed, I will get sent a invoice and will be shipped out tomorrow. 2nd issue with this company is that it is a 2 man band. You have the secretary and the so called general manager named Dario which leads me into the next disaster. Well I never received a invoice after waiting another week in which I called again and spoke with Dario who apologized and assured me that he would send the invoice and it would get shipped out (again) tomorrow and I would receive it in 5-7 business days. Well guess what several days go by and again no invoice no delivery. So after caling about 10 times trying to get through to 4seating.com I get Dario again. Oh and again after waiting on hold 10 min and then another 10 for him to tell me that it was never shipped out and the reason why is it's not in stock. In his system it shows 400 something of them but in the warehouse there are none?? See the frustration yet? So now Dario proceeds to tell me the one's that were in stock and that he will personally make sure that it gets ordered and I get it before Christmas but to give it a few days to get into transit. Well I gave it 4 days and now Dario avoiding my calls in the business and cell phone, when I got him once again after keeping me on hold 15-20 min to tell me he is sorry it never got shipped. Also, now its 5 days before Christmas and I will not get it in time. He said he did not know why it was never shipped, it just didn't and he did not know what to say to me. He said on his computer it said shipped but when he went to the warehouse to check it was not. What kind of Company am I dealing with???? Well you can only imagine the anger and frustration I went through. I yelled at Dario and all he can say is sorry. I asked to speak to the owner which he said his name is Mike Gal___. He said he would be in tomorrow. I told him I would call in the morning, better yet I demanded that he tell Mike to call me and he said he would. Well, again no call from Mike or Dario as expected. Once again wasting my valuable time calling 15 times before someone finally picked up to say Mike is not there as I expected. Bottom line They are a pathetic company with no such thing as courteous customer service as they say. They are a 2 person company who have absolutely no idea what the heck they are doing. It is hysterical that they are A- rating on BBB. How can that be when they do not even recognize there customer, place my order, call back there customer, try to resolve there issue! They get a big fat F- for there customer service and their business!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weird... I ordered online and never had to pick up the phone at all. Not saying I don't believe you... but you also only have one post.

As far as pricing goes, I paid less for my set of 3 seats than any powerbuy I found anywhere. I would order from them again, (and I will be in a few months, when I buy either another set of 3, or just two seats.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just checked their prices compared to our local furniture mega-chain & they were $1k higher for the same configuration. I may live in Tax-achusetts, but it ain't that high.

Just sayin' ... check prices locally b/c you may be able to beat them & you won't risk the problems other folks have reported.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have to currently 2nd the comment about the good experience with 4Seating. I just got my three 13217's in and they are in perfect condition with no problems. I have had them installed for a few days and the family loves them.

I did at first look to purchasing some of these with Roman, but he only had vinyl and bonded leather in stock. I was able to purchase full leather chairs at the same price as the bonded leather, so it was a deal to me. I called 4seating and they had the full leather chairs in stock and I was able to get them pretty quickly even with the holidays.

I am not saying they are perfect, but I did want to add my good experience with them to the group.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts