AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that Sanyo customer service is excellent. I finally got my home theater complete and my Denon receiver went down followed shortly by my Sanyo XP21N. I boxed up both units and sent them off to their respective manufacturers. I will admit I was a little concerned about the warranties since I bought them both online. I called Airborne Express to pick up my projector on Wednesday, Sept 5th. It was picked up around 3pm(on Sanyo's dime...overnight no less) and I had it back on Monday, Sept 10th. New Red LCD panel and it works like a champ.

I am still waiting on the Denon 3801....and yes I have read about the horror stories with Denon customer service. However, I called them this morning and was told that my unit was being worked on and it should be sent out within the next 5 days. Of course it is still too early to make the call one way or another on Denon.

I just wanted to relay my excellent experience with Sanyo.

Oh yeah...Sanyo was covered by the warranty. No word on the Denon yet and I was not about to inquire about the warranty when I had them on the line!!!

------------------

Get ready Grandma....hell is coming to breakfast"

[This message has been edited by DougHarts (edited 09-17-2001).]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.