Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a great idea....

While watching Robot Wars on TechTV today, I was thinking, a really cool robot to build out of a CRT projector!!! That would be really cool, dude.

Sorry, I apologize for this stupid post.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Crown of Iron
I just had a great idea....

While watching Robot Wars on TechTV today, I was thinking, a really cool robot to build out of a CRT projector!!! That would be really cool, dude.

Sorry, I apologize for this stupid post.
Yes and we could put it up against the light bulbs and crush them in battle as well as image.

Steve

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
And lets not forget the 'tube discharge' electrical attack... the opposition would have to be well insulated to survive that!

- Rick

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Let us not forget the best feature of all...

Finallt, a projector that puts itself away at the end of the evening!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mooneyass!

You remembered!!! Cool! I just started learning HTML and doing up my theater page! I update it everyday, and if you scroll down, there are 2 pictures of the archway for the "Doors of Moria" The pictures are older and I have actually gotten much further than that, and the desgins are complete and I have even tested some temporary doors, and it's gonna work!

Just click the www or goto www.kingrygar.com :)

It amazes me sometimes that I am still doing this theater thing, after stumbling on this place years ago. Nice to have someone remember your crazy ideas! :)

Hey Larry, Art, etc, how do you get your website link in your signature?

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Hey Crown, I've often wondered what happened with those doors as well...

Put some new pictures on your website! I'd love to see what additional progress you've made...now that your Roadrunner is fixed ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.