AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built a PC Music jukebox that is dedicated to that purpose.

The software that I use and want to tell everyone about is The PC Jukebox - www.thepcjukebox.com . I am in no way affiliated with this software.

Very easy to use. Excellent with a touch-screen monitor.

I have around 8,000 albums in MP3 format, and a touch-screen that hangs on the wall in my kitchen for selecting music. An audio cable goes from the computer (in the basement) to my audio rack, and runs the amplified signal throughout the house.

No wires showing in the kitchen, no PC showing... just the screen, and speakers in each room.

We love it.

-Just thought that I'd mention it for those of you that might want to do the same!

Paul

·
Registered
274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Milnes
I built a PC Music jukebox that is dedicated to that purpose.

The software that I use and want to tell everyone about is The PC Jukebox - www.thepcjukebox.com . I am in no way affiliated with this software.

Very easy to use. Excellent with a touch-screen monitor.

I have around 8,000 albums in MP3 format, and a touch-screen that hangs on the wall in my kitchen for selecting music. An audio cable goes from the computer (in the basement) to my audio rack, and runs the amplified signal throughout the house.

No wires showing in the kitchen, no PC showing... just the screen, and speakers in each room.

We love it.

-Just thought that I'd mention it for those of you that might want to do the same!

Paul
Nice! How do you connect the touchscreen to your computer in the basement?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoh-dah
Nice! How do you connect the touchscreen to your computer in the basement?
I mounted the touch-screen monitor on the wall, and then ran the cables through the wall down into the basement. Looks very sharp - especially since there is no PC anywhere near it.

-Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.