AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Those red cases look kind of like HD DVD cases, FUGLY. Still, a good bargain for anyone who hasn't picked these up yet. I'm guessing $24.99-$29.99

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I might finally bite on Motorstorm for that price.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I picked up Motorstorm used, but in absolutely pristine condition at Gamestop for 20 bones. I think it's worth 20, but certainly not worth the 60 it goes for new. And that's pretty much my outlook on most games. The majority of my PS2 games were bought when they went Greatest Hits, and I'm just fine with that. I'm glad to see them coming out for the PS3 finally.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSLM /forum/post/14274489

Those red cases look kind of like HD DVD cases, FUGLY. Still, a good bargain for anyone who hasn't picked these up yet. I'm guessing $24.99-$29.99

i would think they'd need to be $19.99 to have any kind of an impact. at least 2 of those games have been selling off and on for close to $20 anyway...

·
Registered
350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain /forum/post/14275854

i would think they'd need to be $19.99 to have any kind of an impact. at least 2 of those games have been selling off and on for close to $20 anyway...

I hope you're right!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They'll almost certainly retail for $29.99 like the 360's platinum games. I can't see Sony dropping them all the way down to PS2 price.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Warhawk by its self was 39.99 IIRC so I'd assume its 19.99 and if it is, I may finally pick it up

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was able to get both Motorstorm and Orange Box used at Blockbuster for $30 total - they were having buy one get one free on used games.Unfortunately no other worthwhile games but it's another place to watch for cheap PS3 titles.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Cool I want resistance and warhawk so Ill be picking those up. Where is NJ Sigma and HS for GH, I need those as well and cant pay full price for either
. Any idea when this is coming? Within the week or August?

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
It's funny how people on the comments are asking about Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank, as if games that haven't been out for a year would be part of this. One guy even said MGS4 "needed to be added."

I wish they weren't $30, but that was to be expected.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Good thing I didnt use my giftcard from work for warhawk last week since it is coming in a couple for half price. Will that include the headset I wonder. Good games for cheap either way, I enjoy that.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahimlee54 /forum/post/14277934

Good thing I didnt use my giftcard from work for warhawk last week since it is coming in a couple for half price. Will that include the headset I wonder. Good games for cheap either way, I enjoy that.

doubt they'll include the headset with SOCOM:Confrontation being marketed with the new Sony BT Headset.

I may pick up Resistance to prep for Resistance 2. Not sure about Warhawk with SOCOM coming soon.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDrexl /forum/post/14277606

It's funny how people on the comments are asking about Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank, as if games that haven't been out for a year would be part of this. One guy even said MGS4 "needed to be added."

I wish they weren't $30, but that was to be expected.

I'm waiting for R&C to go greatest hits before I pick it up. I was kinda hoping it'd be one of the first ones too. But my guess is not until the next one comes out.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocktheglide /forum/post/14278703

I dont see final fantasy 7 in there....

as a PS3 greatest hit? C'mon now.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I just thought of something. I had heard that some GH games had bug fixes. Will these games be pre-patched, for updates and Dual Shock 3 support? I'm not talking about downloadable content.

Probably not, but if they are, it would be a little more convenient, and a reason to get them instead of the original when given a choice (unless you're a collector who has to have the original packaging).

1 - 20 of 49 Posts