AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Gals,

I have an unopened box of Green Glue that I did not need. It's just sitting in my room and my wife is complaining. If someone wants it let me know. If you dont live close enough to come get it I can ship it to you. You would have to pay for the shipping cost of course. I would feel better having someone use it than let it go to waste. Consider it my donation to your project.

Dont PM me...Post here if you want it.

· Registered
26 Posts
I'm interested. I'd be willing to kick in some extra ponies to recoup some of your losses. Would required shipping though..

-Brad

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, for those that posted I will put the names in a hat and pick one from there. That way it will be fair. I'll send a PM to the one that gets it and post here about it. I also have 3 extra tubes that are unopened I'll send to.

Randy

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, Put the five names in a hat and pulled one. Nathan is the name that was pulled. I'll send Nathan a PM. If for some reason I dont hear back from Nathan by Tuesday night then I'll go to the next name I pulled which was Temposs. Thanks everyone for the responses.

Randy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.