Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

i have a panasonic PT-L200U, and just recently noticed that the left side of the image is tinted somewhat GREEN...

it's very subtle, but now that i'm looking for it, it's driving me crazy (the projector is about 2 months old)

...anyone know what's wrong? should i send it to panasonic for fixing?

thanks!

-h

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Hi,

My AE200 has a subtle green tint on the right half image (I'm ceiling mounted). Only noticeable in bright black and white scene. I can live with that.

regards,

Li On

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm at about 900 hours on my AE200 and no green tint. Have you been cleaning the filter every 50 or so hours?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine has a slight green hue at the bottom left hand corner only visible when the image is totally black. (Ceiling mounted)

I just hit 54 hrs, the manual says to clean the filter after 100 hrs but maybe I will clean it sooner just to be safe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI,Ihave pt-ae100e and I think its the same problem with my pj.I notise that on grey scale.Left corner is more green then greyand right is more pink.I dont know what to do and its killing me.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tirpas
HI,Ihave pt-ae100e and I think its the same problem with my pj.I notise that on grey scale.Left corner is more green then greyand right is more pink.I dont know what to do and its killing me.

This is a very normal LCD issue.

Don't stress about it, just watch a movie... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.