AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I have. A Lumagen HDQ driving a RS-1. I am using a Calman Spyder 3 with Calman basic software. I adjusted the grey scale to a very flat line using the internal test pattern in the Lumagen. I then moved on to the color decoder check/ CIE chart. The only primary outside of the triangle is green (high and to the right of the top of the triangle. (which is why I am guessing I used to get neon greens). On the triangle, I would have to decrease x & y to bring the green back into the trialnge (I can't seem to make much difference with the hue or green controls. I can move them a lot with little difference on the CIE chart. What am I doing wrong? At 75 & 100% white fields, green, red, and blue are right in the bulls-eys. Using the 75% green field is when I see the error on the CIE chart. This is my first time calibrating. The Calman software seems to make it pretty easy for "dummies"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.