AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching "Law Abiding Citizen" tonight on our new Samsung. During a couple scenes I noticed the picture quickly tinted a slight green color then back to normal again. It happened a few different times.

I was watching the dvd on my 360. So, just to test I moved the dvd to my PS3. The same scenes did not seem to have the tinting this time around. I'm still not sure what to make of this though. Could it have been my tv messing up.... or was it the 360 you think? Strange...

FYI, my tv is the Samsung UN55B6000 led/lcd tv.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hooked up the xbox to our sammy in the bedroom.... same "tinting" issue. Must be the hdmi cable or the 360 to blame. Weird.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonHouse /forum/post/18220029

I was watching "Law Abiding Citizen" tonight on our new Samsung. During a couple scenes I noticed the picture quickly tinted a slight green color then back to normal again. It happened a few different times.

I was watching the dvd on my 360. So, just to test I moved the dvd to my PS3. The same scenes did not seem to have the tinting this time around. I'm still not sure what to make of this though. Could it have been my tv messing up.... or was it the 360 you think? Strange...

FYI, my tv is the Samsung UN55B6000 led/lcd tv.

how is it hooked up? HDMI or componant, just off the top of my head it sounds like you have it hooked up via companant and one of the connections may be loose.

A green tint is a comon symptom of component cable either loose or disconnected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts