AVS Forum banner

13401 - 13420 of 13460 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
For the last few months I've been having trouble picking up virtual 31/physical 15 on my Tablo tuner. I tried again today and it was fine. Might be worth a rescan for anyone who lost signal on Ch. 31 recently.

·
Registered
43 Posts
For the last few months I've been having trouble picking up virtual 31/physical 15 on my Tablo tuner. I tried again today and it was fine. Might be worth a rescan for anyone who lost signal on Ch. 31 recently.
Thanks for the heads-up. I live in Simpsonville and had totally lost channel 31 on my Tablo, too, depsite rescanning many times. After a month or so, I just gave up and figured I would never get it again. Upon seeing your post, I rescanned and it is back again....at least for now!

·
Registered
286 Posts
PBS stations have been adding Livestreaming to their websites. SCETV has added it. It's also available on the PBS app. I checked it out on my Roku. The resolution is pretty soft. I can't imagine anyone choosing to watch it there unless it was the ONLY way you could get it. If you play something like Nova the resolution goes way up.

·
Registered
997 Posts
It's because Patriots-Chiefs was going to be CBS's game of the week, while Titans-Steelers was just a regional 1pm game.

·
Registered
997 Posts
The didn't announce the new time until this morning. It usually takes 24 hours before the update fully trickles down from the guide data providers, even worse when it's a Sunday. It will likely be included as part of the late night or morning update.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Affiliates not bound to a specific team for a given timeslot are able to request a different game from the network. In most cases the network grants the request unless it's a game they want to feature nationally.

13401 - 13420 of 13460 Posts