AVS Forum banner

13701 - 13709 of 13709 Posts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
It appears Tenga's new Twist network is supposed premiere tomorrow. WYFF is not listed as an affiliate. Their map doesn't show an affiliate here. So it's still a guessing game as to what WYFF is doing.
I am guessing another shopping channel for WYFF, but hope I am wrong.

As for Twist, you can pull in WCNC in Spartanburg County and parts of Greenville County with a good attic or outside antenna. When I lived in Mauldin I got good signals from WBTV, WCNC, and WJZY. Basically north of Laurens Rd. and some of the suburbs to pull in the Charlotte signals.

But I don't see Twist as my personal preference for programming, although I do like some of the other WCNC subs such as Court TV, Justice, and Quest. Also perhaps Tegna will launch Twist on WLTX in Columbia and WXIA in Atlanta, which may offer some coverage on the other fringes of the GSP market. I think maybe you can start to pull in Columbia down about Fountain Inn or Laurens County towards Clinton.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I talked to someone at WYFF today and was told Eventually something would be on 4.3.
The WYFF engineer i email couple weeks ago he said that the 4.3 would be launching around 1st week in April and he couldn't say what the network name was. and i email him back Friday of last week and got a auto reply said he was out of the office till the 12th of April so the 4.3 may not get Launched till he get back in the office next week.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Maybe contract start in May whatever it is.
I guess we wait and see that what we thought 1st week of April nothing happen that wyff 4 engineer i email other week said it be on in couple weeks. and still not on yet. i hope it not that shopping channel i hope it be another retro channel. it just a wait and see

13701 - 13709 of 13709 Posts