AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Banned
4,619 Posts
Hey whiskey *extends hand to offer a beer*...blu-rays are great and warhawk is sweet. You should check out the warhawk wed. thread...all sorts of stuff that has nothing to do with warhawk in it

·
Registered
3,356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/15485120

Hey whiskey *extends hand to offer a beer*...blu-rays are great and warhawk is sweet. You should check out the warhawk wed. thread...all sorts of stuff that have nothing to do with warhawk in it

·
Banned
4,619 Posts
Guys...come on...they are gamers just like us...cut them some slack will ya

Have you guys ever ventured over to the 360 side of the house...they have some funny fuhkrs just like us over there...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Whiskey, we know you are here to try an infiltrate the ps3 boards...you always have some interesting threads...welcome!

·
Banned
2,456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/15485171

Have you guys ever ventured over to the 360 side of the house...they have some funny fuhkrs just like us over there...

Agreed. I don't even own a 360 but have been spending some time over there in the extremely informative headphone thread. Good group of guys from what I've seen so far.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
They've come to spy on the Warbonds Thread! Get the tarp, cover it up!

YOU'LL NEVER LEARN OUR SECRETS

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/15485171

you're a liar and a spy!!

all x-box users are all evil doer's who hate old people and kick puppies and any attempts to "extend hands" should be taken as a sign of aggression. i believe this "friendly" visit to be a recon mission for a biological strike. i don't trust 'em... not one stinking bit and i'm not gonna let 'em take my forum!! hold your ground men, don't get soft!!

*heavy sigh* kevin... why... how?

·
Registered
859 Posts
C'mon guys get along.

Playstation guys: There's no reason for you to shun the Xbots just because they're little more than a lot of immature manchildren who happen to have a better game library.

XBox Guys: There's no reason to think you're better than the Playstation guys just because they're a bunch of uptight, stuck-up, pretentious dinks who have a console that doesn't break when you sneeze too close to it.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximuslcd /forum/post/15485184

Whiskey, we know you are here to try an infiltrate the ps3 boards...you always have some interesting threads...welcome!

hey maximus you keeping order over here I see

·
Registered
3,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/15485446

They've come to spy on the Warbonds Thread! Get the tarp, cover it up!

YOU'LL NEVER LEARN OUR SECRETS

Hah, the thread will be useless to them without the secret decoder ring.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
IB4TL

and warhawk still sucks

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuco33 /forum/post/15485760

IB4TL

and warhawk still sucks

Is this even a debate anymore?!?!?

You can have my hand. But, you touch my narwhal, and there will be hell to pay.

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuco33 /forum/post/15485760

IB4TL

and warhawk still sucks

Cuco, you spelled it wrong, it's l4d and it's a 360 game.

Oh, and warhawk does not suck. It's a compelling game that let's intelligent, well mannered gentleman prove who is the better chess master. You're probably just doing it wrong.

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by so's your face /forum/post/15485507

you're a liar and a spy!!

all x-box users are all evil doer's who hate old people and kick puppies and any attempts to "extend hands" should be taken as a sign of aggression. i believe this "friendly" visit to be a recon mission for a biological strike. i don't trust 'em... not one stinking bit and i'm not gonna let 'em take my forum!! hold your ground men, don't get soft!!

*heavy sigh* kevin... why... how?

Come on matt, open your mind a little. Remember that discussion we had about keeping an open mind and you shared that story about that one time in college with you and 3 other dudes...let's see, candles, duct tape, mice...oh, and k y jelly...kind of like that but without dudes and all that other stuff

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
A little advice W>W--DON'T TAKE KEKBORG'S HAND!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmonkeee /forum/post/15485789

Is this even a debate anymore?!?!?

You can have my hand. But, you touch my narwhal, and there will be hell to pay.

No narwhal touching for me please!!

1 - 20 of 420 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.