AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry could someone refresh my memory on how to get the black bars to replace the grey bars on the DTC-100.I know i press something on the front of the DTC-100.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hi bojo1756,

Display the on-screen menu, then do the following:

Assistance (7)

Monitor Setup (8)

Gray Bar (1)

You can use the Power Lock feature to keep the DTC on at all times since the gray appears to change back to black when the DTC is powered down or unplugged.

More DTC stuff here .

Thanks,

Errol

------------------
Keohi HDTV

Your Friendly HDTV Tips Site

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I guess my question is how do I get to that on screen menu.When I use my remote there is NO way to change the grey bars.

I might have an older version where last time I had to press 2 buttons at the same time on the actual reciever,as dumb as that sounds.

I'll go back and press more buttons.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Obviously you want to get into service mode since you obviously have old firmware.

BTW, next time instead of waiting for someone to help you, try doing a search. This topic has been covered ad nauseum and all you have to do is spend some time looking. The fact that you didn't search is why nobody will help you.

Press INFO and Down at the same time on your DTC-100.

Your welcome. Next time SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hi bojo1756,

Follow the link I gave above for more DTC stuff.

Thanks,

Errol

------------------
Keohi HDTV

Your Friendly HDTV Tips Site

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks people!

Geesh wirehead sorry.I tried the search but obviously did something wrong as I could not find what I was looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.