AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been investigating cables for a month or so and have decided to take a leap. I'm about to buy a 1000' roll of Belden 1695a, Canare BNCs, RCAs and tools to terminate from Markertek. I just thought i would put out a call to see it anyone would be interested in some cables. I could terminate the cables for you and ship them. Cost? I would charge the cost p/f (.68 cents) of the cable and the connectors ( I think $2.75 or $2.85) plus shipping, (probably USPS) Thats it. Why? I don't want to have alot a cable sitting around when I'm done, and there has been a lot of talk lately about DIY cables. Just thought i'd make an opportunity available to others that don't want to buy bulk cable! If there is enough interest, great. Just respond to this thread or send my an Email. I'll need to know how many people want what so I can order the proper amount of connectors. I'll give about two weeks to see what happens, then i'm going to order.

I'll be out of town next week so i will not be able to respond during that time.

Try this link to Belden 1695a

http://bwccat.belden.com/cgi-bin/nco...mes.d2w/report

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a note to anyone considering to get some 1695a on the cheap(price above), some people have emailed me asking about my (how can we say?) trustworthiness. Anyone interested can check my Ebay feedback under (scottprett). I have allowed myself 200 feet, and so far I have 200 feet promised to individuals that have contacted me. 600 to go. I'll be out of town for a week so I won't get to any email for a while, Sorry:)

just tell me the lengths and with what Canare connectors, BNC or RCA.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Or you could simply go to one of the on-line custom cable makers and not worry about the trust issue. You also get experience, warranty and full satisfaction guarantee with return policy too.

Bluejeans and RhinoCables both sell 1695a cables.

·
Registered
21,719 Posts
This thread is closed for violation of forum rules re commercial solicitation.

The originator of this thread can post at the For Sale forum as that is the appropriate place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.