AVS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've had 2 fellows reply. One is already out and the 2nd I've just notified. There have to be bass lovers in Chicago! This town has one of the best music scenes on the planet! C'mon Chicago. Share!

The cost shipped to my house would be $397 each. That's not too much considering that after adding speakers and a decent amp ect. that the total cost would be in the area of $1500 for 2 super powerful subs capable of 120db at 20hz BEFORE room gain:eek:....

Let me know.... ::)

Ron

$397 per pair, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Right. 2 flat packs for $397. That includes your half of the shipping. I was told the pallet weighs 600 pounds.

Here is Kevin's exact words.

Thanks for contacting us for a quote. I looked at two scenarios for you. First shipping to a business with a loading dock, is going to run $176. Shipping to your home address would be $278 (more expensive because the truck that does the delivery, needs to have an mechanical lift ). So, full price for a 4pack would either be $692 for business delivery, or $794 for home delivery.

Can't get any more detailed than that.

C'mon Chicago!

Ron

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I don't know what you guys have worked out, but I'm interested in 2 of the full marty packs when available. I'm in Brooklyn Center (Minneapolis) myself

Check your PM, The other guy that was in decided he would have to wait.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I will be picking up my mini marty flat pack early next week. Then the fun begins. I have Fusion 8 towers and center to build, a pair of Fusion 10 pures, and already have my UM18, Behringer 3000dsp amp, and all the bells and whistles to finish the builds. Also going to build magnetic grills for all 6 speakers. Should be a fun, albeit long, build. Add in my 2017 Cap 1400 and I will test the structural integrity of my new home. I will post pics and start a thread of the entire build within a couple weeks when I have time to get started.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I'm in St. Louis, MO interested in 2.
If you haven't found someone to go half with by the time I place my order early next year, I'm game to split an order with ya. Was already given a shipping quote at ~280 for 4 full marty subs shipped to a home address. About $100 less if shipped to a place with a loading dock.

·
Registered
95 Posts
No love for some GSG Audio flatpacks in the PNW? The shipping quote I got would make each Mini-Marty kit about $180. I've got more than that invested in material to build a couple Marty Cubes, not to mention all the time, mess and labor that goes along with building from scratch.

Willing to share a couple! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
No love for some GSG Audio flatpacks in the PNW? The shipping quote I got would make each Mini-Marty kit about $180. I've got more than that invested in material to build a couple Marty Cubes, not to mention all the time, mess and labor that goes along with building from scratch.

I might be interested in one. I'm in Vancouver,WA

·
Registered
982 Posts
Quick bump.... Still looking to split a 4 pack with someone around Denver or within a couple hours of Denver. =)
Hey, I'm looking to pick up a Marty flatpack. I'm in Castle Rock.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Bumping the in or near Iowa pack again.

I need 2 out of 4 in a 4 pack - Any other takers in or near Iowa?

·
Registered
9 Posts

I am in Salem OR, I am interested in 2 when did you plan on this?

Mike

·
Registered
163 Posts
Minnesota Flat Pack

I already have ordered 4 flat packs for full marty and looking to add 2 more cubes..Anyone interested in 2 cubes.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I wanted to Bump the "anyone in or near Iowa" want to split a 4 pack?

Btw - Thanks for trying ACM!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m interested in splitting a 4 pack of mini Marty or full Marty. I’m located in Ontario Canada close to Niagara Falls or Buffalo NY or Detroit or Port Huron MI as well.

Drew

81 - 100 of 334 Posts