AVS Forum banner

161 - 180 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I wonder if it isn't the horn I've been told about... :D
I have a feeling we will all know soon enough :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
781 Posts
21" MBMs, at least there is no such thing as overkill :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
I posted this in it’s own little thread but wanted to drop this in here as well for anyone that has been considering going this route. I’ve had nothing but an incredible experience with GSG from day and will also be shooting a better assembly video for my second build coming up here soon.

https://youtu.be/Ruq6SI3Klq8

·
Registered
112 Posts
I posted this in it’s own little thread but wanted to drop this in here as well for anyone that has been considering going this route. I’ve had nothing but an incredible experience with GSG from day and will also be shooting a better assembly video for my second build coming up here soon.

https://youtu.be/Ruq6SI3Klq8

·
Registered
3,475 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Has anyone thoughts about using a miniDSP with a pair of fulls and a pair of MBMs? Take the LFE in and then pop out the 4 channels to the appropriate amps? It seems like a fairly standard package could be created.

Something like:
2 Full Flat packs
2 UM18
2 MBM Flats
2 PA460 (or whatever is ultimately decided is 'best')
1 NX6000
1 500x2 amp
1 miniDSP

Or will embedding the DSP in the amp still be more popular even when you start scaling the system out like this?
Exactly what I've been thinking about.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place but I'm looking for someone to split a 4 pack of boxes. I'm in SW Missouri, close to NW Arkansas and SE Kansas. Willing to do some traveling to meet up. Pretty sure I can get a loading dock to keep shipping down.

Keep in mind that you can mix and match boxes with GSG. They charge a small fee to split the order into two varieties. I need 2 MBM21 cabinets. Anyone? KC, St. Louis, Memphis, Wichita, Tulsa, OK City, Bentonville /Fayettville...maybe Even Little Rock.

Any of those places would be about a 1.5-2.5 hour drive for each party. [email protected] if you're interested. Should I post somewhere else? Cuts the cost on these boxes from about $375 each to $240.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place but I'm looking for someone to split a 4 pack of boxes. I'm in SW Missouri, close to NW Arkansas and SE Kansas. Willing to do some traveling to meet up. Pretty sure I can get a loading dock to keep shipping down.

Keep in mind that you can mix and match boxes with GSG. They charge a small fee to split the order into two varieties. I need 2 MBM21 cabinets. Anyone? KC, St. Louis, Memphis, Wichita, Tulsa, OK City, Bentonville /Fayettville...maybe Even Little Rock.

Any of those places would be about a 1.5-2.5 hour drive for each party. [email protected] if you're interested. Should I post somewhere else? Cuts the cost on these boxes from about $375 each to $240.
Is there a meet and greet/GTG thread in your area? That would be a good place to post.

·
Registered
522 Posts
If you haven't found someone to go half with by the time I place my order early next year, I'm game to split an order with ya. Was already given a shipping quote at ~280 for 4 full marty subs shipped to a home address. About $100 less if shipped to a place with a loading dock.
Did you ever pull the trigger on a 4 pack. Interested in splitting a 4 pack...I'm in Springfield MO.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Omg 21MBM sign me up, 4......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
@Nexgen76

the current home of GSG, about 20 minutes from me . .

gotta give that team major props

I've made a few semi-manageable boxes but . . .

welcome to the 21st century

sweet

Attachments

161 - 180 of 334 Posts