AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a GT25 a few months back and loving it... Been through a lot of the large gt thread but most is directed at movies/dark rooms. With football starting this thur I would like to get my set dialed in. The room is decently lit but no glare issues. If someone could could get me pointed in the right direction that would be much appreciated. TIA

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts
I don't have a GT25 but from the limited experience i have with the 2010 3D models i'd set up a Custom picture mode for daytime sports viewing with the Contrast set a little on the high side (like around 80%?) to brighten up the panel and tweak it from there. Custom also enables the Pro Settings menu where you can also increase panel brightness.

·
Registered
12,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt1ssteve /forum/post/20806566

Picked up a GT25 a few months back and loving it... Been through a lot of the large gt thread but most is directed at movies/dark rooms. With football starting this thur I would like to get my set dialed in. The room is decently lit but no glare issues. If someone could could get me pointed in the right direction that would be much appreciated. TIA

Try these:

Custom

Contrast 83

bright 65

color 34

tint +2

sharp +32

warm2

pro settings

high r +1

high b +3

low r +3

high r +5

gamma 2.4

panel brightness high

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.